Terms and Conditions for Treatment Room hire:
• Sessions require 50% non-refundable deposit
at the time of booking. The remaining 50% must be paid before
the date of the event.
• For ongoing regular session rentals,
one months’ rent must be paid by standing order, beginning
on the first of the month.
• If you fall behind in your rental payments
by more than one month, your reservation booking may be cancelled.
• Please let us know how many people you
expect to be attending your session.
• A minimum of 2 months’ notice is
required before ending any contract.
• Please do not use incense anywhere in
the building as it sets off the fire alarm and please do not use
any candles as they are also a fire hazard.
• Any electronic devices (such as projectors,
computers, phone chargers, speakers, extension leads, catering
equipment etc.) that you or your representatives bring into the
building must be PAT compliant otherwise, in the event that they
may cause damage or a fire, you may be liable.
• Please note you are responsible for taking
food and/or drinks into the rooms. Any damage will be noted and
may be charged for. You and your clients are welcome to use the
kitchen but please note these are communal areas shared by all
users of the building.
• The kitchen area, toilets and clinic
waiting area are communal spaces to be shared by all who use the
building. They are not private break out spaces. Please therefore
be mindful of this by keeping them clean and tidy at all times.
• Please be mindful that this is a working
clinic and noise outside of the rooms must be kept to a minimum.
For more information about hiring a room, please
contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01252 725669
email@example.com or call 01252 622050
All prices are subject to change.